Even though I technically share 34 recipes and/or tips below for an easy Thanksgiving, there is one tip I didn’t include that I believe is most important It’s this… make it simple and joyful!
Let’s just breathe and enjoy the scenic route.
Speaking of joy, last week it was summer, this past weekend it was fall, and today feels like winter. Oh wait! My chives and parsley starting shooting up microgreens, so that means it is spring now, right?
Hopefully, you’ll find a Thanksgiving tip or recipe in here that is inspiring, simple, and joyful.
I would love to hear your favorite tips and recipes in the comments.
This post is may contain links to sponsored posts. If so, I have noted that particular tip or recipe as (sponsored).
Hopefully you’ll find a tip or recipe in here that is helpful! I’ve broken it down into four main areas: hosting, Thanksgiving meal, leftovers, and giving thanks.
- Tips on hosting Thanksgiving for the first time.
- The best time to plan for Thanksgiving.
- Tips on how to spice up Thanksgiving.
- Decorate your Thanksgiving table the night before.
- Decorate your Thanksgiving table, inexpensively.
- Add a little whimsy to your entertaining.
- A perfectly refreshing mocktail. (Sponsored)
- 3 classic cocktails with an Italian twist. (Sponsored)
- A delicious cranberry simple syrup recipe. (Sponsored)
- Refreshing cranberry mint mojitos. (Sponsored)
Thanksgiving meal inspiration.
- Pan-roasted pecans are an easy pre-meal nibble.
- Veggies-in-a-cup is the ultimate easy and fun appetizer.
- How to make an appetizer platter using ingredients from Aldi.
- How to make flavored compound butter.
- Make your own French fried onions.
- A hearty salad with sweet potatoes.
- How to make your own salad dressing. (Sponsored)
- Pan-roasted sweet onions with balsamic. (Sponsored)
- An autumn-inspired cream of chunky carrot soup.
- Turkey tips learned from attending a Williams Sonoma turkey class.
- Got beef tenderloin? Try this horseradish-crusted recipe.
- Lamb shanks are not as difficult as you might think.
- My favorite boneless leg of lamb recipe.
- How to trim a rack of lamb.
- Slow cook a perfectly tender chuck roast. (Sponsored)
- Show-stopping stuffed flank steak. (Sponsored)
- How to blanch vegetables.
- 10 healthy vegetarian recipes. (Sponsored)
- A leftover turkey appetizer that is a must.
- What to do with that leftover white wine.
- Do you
still have Thanksgiving leftovers?
- A simple way to use up extra canned green beans.
Giving thanks for the simple and joyful.
Do you have a favorite recipe, tip, or joy?