- Cherry wood cooking spoon. Protect that enamel soup pot surface
- Pho birthday card. Extra-credit if you include a Pho gift certificate with the card.
- Rustic soup mug. I mean, doesn’t this mug just beg you to sit by the fire?
- Classic bone china soup bowl with lid. Ditch the ceramic and go with bone china.
- Class soup spoon. Once you’ve splurged with a soup spoon, you can’t go back.
Raise your hand if you’ve been eating more soup lately. Go on, raise them! I can honestly say that we have not been eating more soup lately because; well… we have soup every single day. Fall, winter, spring, and summer. Every day is soup basics around here. Besides the comfort-food-factor, soup can be healthy, delicious, and easy on the budget.
Keeping a soup pot full of tasty soup at all times gets easier to accomplish the more it becomes a habit. Every Sunday I make a chicken broth in my Instant Pot and bottle six quarts. Once the broth is ready, the Instant Pot goes back into action immediately afterward and
Since soup is my life, I thought I would share five soup basics for my foodie friends. These links are not affiliate links and are only shared to encourage inspiration. Cooking – and eating – is all about the little touch points of joy. A pretty stirring spoon here. A classic soup bowl there. A fun little soup-inspired birthday card for a friend.
These soup basics stir up joy with a side of fun.
Let’s get our soup on!