Oh, hi there. You’re pretty busy right now, aren’t you? Okay, I will make this brief. Print, bookmark, or pin this Easy Cheesy Roasted Garlic Chicken Skillet Slider recipe. Better yet, make it for dinner!
It’s 4:00, do you know what’s for dinner?
We’ve all been there. Many of us are “there” right now. It goes like this: You have no idea what’s for dinner, and you’re weary.
But wait, there’s more!
You’re trying to eat clean and trying to go the keto route, paleo, or gluten-free. This makes dinner a little complicated sometimes.
This post is happily sponsored by Kevin’s Natural Foods. #kevinsrecipechallenge
Kevin to the rescue!
You know I’m all about being helpful. And healthy! I’ve also been afraid to walk down that frozen or prepared foods aisle at the store, thinking, “Nope, not for me. They’re not healthy.”
I feel good about Kevin’s Natural foods because I know I can still eat well by keeping them on hand, whether for the four-o-clock pinch or meal planning.
I first tried Kevin’s Cauliflower Mac n Cheese when it was a special buy at Aldi’s. The ingredients were simple and pure, and we were delighted to discover they tasted great!
Kevin’s also has a line of delicious five-minute entrees like Peppercorn Steak, Cilantro Lime Chicken, and Roasted Garlic Chicken.
My recipe for Easy Cheesy Roasted Garlic Chicken Skillet Sliders only has seven ingredients and seven steps. Best of all, you can complete it from skillet to table in ten minutes!
Here’s a pro tip – A cast iron skillet adds a bit of foodie-pop to the presentation!
I even made a short how-to video for you!
The secret is sous-vide.
The Roasted Garlic Chicken that comes in Kevin’s Natural Foods is cooked to perfection. It is tender chicken breast strips that have been thoroughly cooked using a gourmet cooking technique called “sous-vide.”
Added is a creamy roasted garlic sauce made with coconut milk, chicken fat and stock, tapioca starch, roasted garlic, Chablis wine, yeast extract, dehydrated garlic, coconut sugar, lemon juice, sea salt, xanthan gum, black pepper, and dehydrated onion.
The combination of tender chicken and creamy broth melted on a keto roll with soy-free mayonnaise, pesto, and gooey Gouda cheese will be a delicious dinner or a fantastic appetizer!
Now, it’s your turn.
Since you’ve already printed off the recipe (or pinned it for later), it’s time to make dinner!
Suppose you have Kevin’s Natural Foods Roasted Garlic Chicken already on hand, kudos! You are ready to go with just a few simple ingredients. Kevin’s has made it easy with a store locator and helpful recipes and tips on social via their Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest channels. Check them out!
I hope that life is running smoothly for you and that you are taking the time to slow down where you can. Deep breaths, friend.
Easy Cheesy Roasted Garlic Chicken Skillet Sliders
- 12 ounce Kevin's Natural Foods Roasted Garlic Chicken
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12 Keto-friendly dinner rolls, sliced in half
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup soy-free mayonnaise
- 8 slices Gouda cheese
- 1 tbsp pesto
- microgreens, optional garnish
- Cook Kevin’s Natural Foods Roasted Garlic Chicken according to directions on the packaging with olive oil. Once slightly-browned after two minutes, remove from heat and set aside. Wipe down the skillet.
- On medium heat, melt one tablespoon of butter and place the roll's bottom half in the skillet.
- Spread ½ cup of mayo on the bread, four slices of cheese and half of the Kevin’s Natural Foods cooked Roasted Garlic Chicken.
- Layer with remaining slices of cheese.
- Spread the remaining ½ cup of mayo on the roll’s top half and spread it with pesto.
- Place the bun tops in the skillet and brush with one tablespoon of melted butter.
- Cover and turn off the heat until ready to serve.