Healthy low-carb taco meatballs
A quick and easy recipe that your family will love
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
Mix cilantro, onions, taco seasoning, and ground chicken together and form bite-size meatballs.
Heat skillet to medium-high heat and add olive oil.
Cook meatballs for approximately thirty-minutes, turning until evenly browned and temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Serve and enjoy!